The Lobo Way
- Forgive and Accept
600 S. 820 E. Spanish Fork, Utah 84660 | (801) 798-4075 (801) 798-4097 (fax)
Monday was 80s Day
Big hair, pegged jeans, and flipped collars were in style on Monday September 16th—the first day of SFJH Spirit Week. Seventh, Eighth, and Ninth grade students all got into the spirit and dressed the part.
You know you grew up in the 8os if:
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCH!
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylish.
4. Two words: Hammer Pants.
5. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
6. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars... and spokey-dokes or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect.
7. L.A. Gear... need I say more?
8. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
9. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
10. You had a mullet!