Parents, Students and Friends -
ACT Explore Test
All 8th grade students will be taking the ACT Explore test one week from today, on Wednesday, October 8th. We will send home an informational flyer with students that will include a message to parents and tips for students. For more information about this test or how to prepare for it visit www.explorestudent.org
Be a Part of Reflections
It’s not too late to be involved in our reflections contest. The Theme for this year’s PTA Reflections program is: "The World Would Be a Better Place If..." All entries need to be turned into the office by Oct. 10. For more information or to print an entry form, go to: - http://www.utahpta.org/reflections
Come to the Fall School Dance! - All students are invited. Cost is $3.00 regular admission and $2.00 if you are wearing your school T-Shirt or Jersey. The dance will be held in the cafeteria on October 10 from 2:45p.m. until 4:30p.m.
Tabitha’s Way Donation Box
Want to help those in need in your community? Not sure of what to do? Place your unwanted clothing and shoes in our new clothing donation bin located in our south parking lot and the items will be collected by Tabitha’s Way and used to help provide food and clothing to local families in need. Over 21 Billion Tons of clothing is thrown away every year. That clothing can be reused or resold to recycling companies to fund non-profit feeding initiatives, saving our tax dollars and preserving our environment. The cost of participating is zero, but your gift to others is priceless!
Upcoming SFJHS Activities:
• Oct 2 - Girls Tennis vs Mt. Nebo @ SF Sports Park, 3:30p.m.
• Oct 3 - X-Country @ Springville Jr. High
• Oct 6 - PTA General Meeting, 10:00a.m.
• Oct 6 - Golf @ Hobble Creek, 12:00p.m.
• Oct 6 - School Community Council - Library, 3:30p.m.
• Oct 8 - ACT Explore Test - All 8th Graders
• Oct 9-11 - Drama - Shakespeare Competitions, 10:00-12:00 p.m.
• Oct 9 - Girls Tennis vs Diamond Fork @ SF Sports Park, 3:30p.m.
• Oct 10 - Fall Dance, 2:45p.m.