Parents, Students and Friends
SAGE Reports Sent Home Today
Your student will be bringing home their individual SAGE Student Reports today. SAGE is the end of level testing from the 2013-14 school year which replaced the CRT test from previous years. In conjunction with the reports are two information sheets to help you understand the SAGE report information.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held next week on Thursday, December 4th, from 3:00 – 8:00p.m. Please be advised that teachers will take a dinner break in two groups at 5:30 and 6:00p.m. You may want to adjust your plans accordingly to avoid longer wait times. This is a great time to visit with teachers and discuss how your student(s) is doing in class. Teachers will be in the cafeteria, but before you head in there, please stop at the counseling table to pick up a copy of your student's midterm grade report. The counseling table will be set up at the main entrance of the school, outside of the main office.
Upcoming SFJHS Activities:
• Nov 26 through 28 - Thanksgiving Break - No School
• Dec 1 - School Community Council 12:00p.m.
• Dec 1 - Boys/Girls B-Ball @ Mapleton 3:30p.m.
• Dec 3 - Wrestling @ Mt Nebo Jr. 3:30p.m.
• Dec 3 - Boys/Girls B-Ball vs Diamond Fork @ Home 3:30p.m.
• Dec 4 - Parent Teacher Conferences - 3:00 to 8:00p.m.