Parents, Students and Friends
Wednesday, May 27th is Lagoon day. Information and permission slips will be coming home with students on Friday, May 8th. Bus ticket sales will begin on Monday, May 11th and continue until available buses fill up. Bus tickets will cost $15 and entrance to Lagoon is $31. Students will purchase their bus ticket in the front office and will purchase their entrance ticket when they arrive at Lagoon. Please be aware of the following criteria for Lagoon attendance: Citizenship grades cannot be an N or U in more than 1 class; all outstanding balances for lunch and/or other school fees must be paid; all detentions must be served.
Lunch Accounts and Other School Fees and Fines
The school year is quickly winding down and with that we remind parents to make sure that your student’s lunch balance is caught up and kept current. Also, please make sure any outstanding balances for school fees or fines are taken care of ASAP with Mrs. Hall in the front office. PLEASE BE AWARE that in order to receive a year book on May 28th and to qualify for Lagoon all outstanding balances owed must be paid in full. Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.
Lost and Found
Students - Did you lose a coat, book or something else this year? If so please come to the front office to check if it is in the lost and found.
Lobos in Action
Congratulations to the following students who placed in our SFJHS Poetry Slam and will now be presenting at the district poetry slam on May 6th - In the Dramatic Category... 1st place Mateen Lomax; 2nd place Sydney Money; 3rd place tie between Bronte Mattis and Logan McGraw. In the Humorous Category… 1st place Carter Flory; 2nd place Robert Lapary; 3rd place Bryce Marshall. In the Original Category (meaning they performed a poem they wrote)… 1st place William Horlocker; 2nd place Valerie Pelayo; 3rd place Morgan Roberts. Thanks to all who participated and we look forward to slamming with you again next year!
Upcoming SFJHS Activities:
- Apr 29 - Drama I - Class Plays 7:00pm
- Apr 30 - Drama II - Class Plays 7:00pm
- May 1 - Track Meet @ Springville HS 2:00pm
- May 4 - Student Council Elections Begin (for 7th & 8th graders)
- May 4 - PTA General Meeting 10:00am
- May 4 - School Community Council 12:00pm
- May 5 - Boys Tennis vs Springville @ Springville Jr. 3:30pm
- May 5 - Intramural Boys Tennis Tournament @ Mapleton Jr. 3:30pm
- May 6 - Orchestra - UVU Festival
- May 6 - District Poetry Slam 6:00pm @ Payson High
- May 7 - Boys Tennis vs Diamond Fork @ MMHS 3:30pm
- May 7 - Beginning Orchestra - Final Concert / Awards 6:00pm
- May 7 - Intermediate Orchestra - Final Concert / Awards 6:45pm
- May 7 - Advanced Orchestra - Final Concert / Awards 7:30pm
- May 8 - Track Meet @ Spanish Fork HS 2:00pm