Christmas T-Shirts Problem
Amy just learned how to make shirts. She decided to make her friends Emily, Nancy, Sharon, Kelly, Meg and Liz each a different one for Christmas. She has red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple fabric to use. But Amy doesn’t want to seem obvious and ask them what color of shirt they want.
Help Amy find the perfect color for each of her friends by using the following information:
- Kelly looks really good in blue
- Emily usually wears clothes that match her (natural) hair color
- Liz doesn’t like the colors yellow or purple
- Meg always wears clothes that match her eyes
- Sharon’s favorite colors are orange and green