Spanish Fork Junior High, 2010 Red Ribbon Week
The Junior Honor Society is busy planning Red Ribbon Week, October 18 to October 22, that will include the following activities:
- First, a Poster or Commercial Contest demonstrating an Anti-Drug or Alcohol message, due Friday, October 22. Winners will be announced the following week and prizes will be awarded.
- The kick-off event will be an assembly Monday, October 18, with guest speakers from B.Y.U.’s athletic program and an anti-drug/alcohol message from the Jr. Honor Society. Red Ribbons will be handed out as students leave the assembly.
- Tuesday, October 19, students will the have the opportunity to attend an anti-drug/alcohol message during “Pack-Time” in the theater.
- Wednesday, wear RED day and PLEDGE day.
- Thursday, October 21, candy will be handed out during 2nd period to those students who are wearing their Red Ribbons.
- Friday, October 22, Poster or Commercial is due. Red Ribbons will be handed in for a drawing during lunch.
Any questions should be directed to Mrs. Carter, Room #1, 801-798-4075