UPCOMING PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES
Parent teacher conferences will be on Thursday, December 5 from 3:30pm - 8:00pm. So, mark the date on your calendar to visit with teachers. Please remember that you can contact teachers through email at any time with your questions. Follow this link for faculty email addresses: http://sfjhs.nebo.edu/faculty
DRAMA CLASS PLAYS
It's Play Time! The drama 1 classes will be performing their fun fractured fairy tales on Wednesday and Friday, December 4th and 7th in the little theatre. They will be at 7:00 pm. Come see them all! The drama 1 students can’t wait to showcase all their hard work for you. Come have fun with us on Wednesday and Friday in the Little Theatre. The show's even FREE!
START GATHERING YOUR LOOSE CHANGE! December 9-12 will be our annual Penny Wars fundraiser. Bring your silver coins to boost your 2nd period class's score and bring pennies to "penny-bomb" other classes! There will be daily challenges and prizes for the winning class. The donated money will go to help students right here at SFJHS buy a new pair of shoes. 'Tis the season for giving and nothing is better than helping those right here in our own community!
LUNCH POLICY REVIEW
The following is a list of guidelines regarding lunch period. These rules are also outlined in the STUDENT HANDBOOK AT https://drive.google.com/open?id=17-GMmZ4wSNdlYsNYfK4dqnR1mRZbvkRc
● Show the same courtesy you would expect of others by never butting or cutting ahead of other students in the lunch lines.
● Students are expected to clean up after themselves and to carry all items away from the table.
➢ Food purchased in the cafeteria MUST BE CONSUMED in the cafeteria or outside only.
➢ IF GOING OUTSIDE, EXIT THE EAST DOORS OF THE BUILDING ON EITHER SIDE OF THE CAFETERIA. PLEASE DON’T WALK THROUGH HALLWAYS WITH LUNCH TRAYS.
● Students with home lunch often eat in the exterior hallways, or outdoors when the weather permits. This is allowed as long as no messes are left behind. If messes are left, those areas will be closed and students directed to eat in the cafeteria.
● Students are NOT allowed in the interior halls during lunch periods except to access the library through the East Doors in the Counseling Hall.
● For security reasons, parents must excuse IN PERSON, ONLY THEIR STUDENT, during the lunch period. Students are expected to return to school on time for their after lunch class.
Wear your Lobo Shirt on Friday to show your school spirit! You may get a surprise!
Monday, December 2 3:30 PM – Boys and Girls Basketball @ Springville
Tuesday, December 3 11:45 AM – Student of the Month Luncheon, 3:30 PM – Girls Basketball @ Home
Wednesday, December 4 3:30 PM – Wrestling @ Mapleton, 7:00 PM – Drama 1 Class Plays
Thursday, December 5 3:30 PM – Parent Teacher Conferences, 3:30 PM – Boys and Girls Basketball @ Home
Friday, December 6 LOBO SHIRT DAY - WEAR YOUR LOBO SHIRTS!, 7:00 PM - Drama 1 Plays