In an effort to show and encourage kindness at SFJHS, the student council and counselors have put together Kindness Week. Special pack time lessons will be given with activities that will promote kindness throughout our school. We want to show the world how amazing the students at Spanish Fork Junior are and what it means to live the Lobo Way!
- Tuesday: Walk Up Day-Walk up to someone who needs a friend
- Wednesday: Be Kind to Yourself Day-Focus on how awesome you are
- Thursday: Compliment Day-Compliment those around you
- Friday: Thank You Day-Appreciation is the best motivation
The Accuplacer test will be administered in the library on Wednesday, March 21 and Thursday, March 22nd. A $15 dollar fee will need to be paid to Mrs. Hall in the office before you take the test. Your receipt will be your ticket to take the test. This test is for 9th graders who would like to be considered for concurrent enrollment classes at SFHS.
FROM OUR PTA: MARCH MADNESS FUNDRAISER
It's time for our March Madness PTA Fundraiser. Your student will be bringing home a donation envelope on Monday, March 19th. Please think about donating to your school. Read the envelope- it's funny! All money will be used for PTA programs that benefit your student including a grant to the school for technology. The envelopes need to be signed, whether you donate or not, and sent back to the school by Friday, March 23rd. Prize drawings will happen each morning from the turned in envelopes. We will also be giving prizes to the FIRST class with 100% turned in and to the class with the next highest percentage turned in. Thanks for your support!
SFHS DRILL TEAM
If you are interested in trying out for the 2018-2019 Spanish Fork Drill Team there is a mandatory parent meeting on Monday, March 19 in the Choir Room. Tryout clinics will be held the 20-22 from 6-7:30am and tryouts will be on Thursday, March 22 beginning at 3:30. Physical must be complete by March 20th. Applications and Physical forms are available in the front office.
- March 19 Term 4 Begins
- Mar 19-23 Kindness Week (counselors and student council will be in charge of Kindness Week)
- March 21 Utah State Orchestra Festival
- March 21 State Choir Festival
- March 22 State Band Festival
- March 23 Basketball Intramurals 6:00am, Natural History Museum Field Trip 9:00am
- March 21-22-23-26 Drama: High School Musical (WE-TH-FR-MO)
- March 27-29 Pickleball Intramurals 7:30am
- April 2-6 Spring Break