The Lobo Way
- Strengthen the Pack
- Learn to Learn
- Forgive and Accept
- Find My Voice
600 S. 820 E. Spanish Fork, Utah 84660 | (801) 798-4075 (801) 798-4097 (fax)
Mr. Cook will be new to Spanish Fork Junior High next year and will be in the counseling department. We asked Mr. Cook to introduce himsellf and this is what he had to say:
"Here is some info about me:
1. I was born in Provo, Utah and grew up in Lake Shore Utah.
2. I graduated from Spanish Fork High School and later Snow College and Weber State.
3. I like watching sports in my spare time, especially College Football and College Basketball.
4. I like going to movies and one of my favorite movies is "What about Bob?"
5. I am married and have 5 children and 10 grandchildren."